WIRELESS CAMERA FINDER
* Full Range Frequency Scanning from 900MHz ~ 6GHz
* 2.5″ High Resolution Monitor
* LCD Display Shows Frequency And User Setting Details
* Full Range Video Protocol Auto-switching for PAL / NTSC, CCIR / EIA
* Dual Power “AA” batteries or External AC adaptor (AC adaptor optional)
* Auto and Manual Scanning Modes
* “Fine Tuning” Rocker Switch for use after alert
* Battery life indicator on LCD
* Antenna Sensitivity Indicator on LCD
* Audible Alarm on/off Indicator on LCD
* Preset Channels Provide Simple 1 – 2 – 3 Detection, Spanning 3 Commonly Used Camera Frequencies (1.2, 2.4, 5.8 Ghz Channel Presets).
* Detect Wireless Hidden Cameras up to 200 Ft. Away (Distance May Depend on Transmitting Strength of Camera).
* Antenna 1 – Detects 900MHZ – 3.0GHz
* Antenna 2 – Detects 5.0GHz – 6.0GHz
3 Detection Modes: Manual, Auto, Lock Icons on the Wireless Camera Finder
Dwell Time (The First Icon) : How Many Seconds It’s Taking To Receive The Video.
House Icon: Receiving Sensitivity
Bell Icon: Alarm Audio Switcher (Turn On Or Off)
Battery Indicator: Battery Level
Antenna Icon: Antenna Indicator
Charge The Batteries While They Are Installed. For up to (4hrs.)
* Prevention and Detection of Electronic Harassment and Surveillance (PDEHS)
* How Do I Know If I’ve Been Bugged?
Customer Feedback:Hi Monty,I deeply appreciate your help in this matter. The articles on your website have been very enlightening & have brought me a certain peace of mind, understanding what’s been happening to me as a TI & realizing I’m not alone. Your research has led me to discover a lot more about frequencies & electronic harassment. Plus you’ve given me some great safety tips. After reading about the Schumann resonance, I began meditating daily to binaural beats & this has calmed me tremendously.
Thank you so much! Keep up the great work! You’re really helping people who might otherwise feel alone & powerless.