Use one device to show 3 different types of detection frequencies at once, displayed in a bar graph. Registers VHF/UHF 50-700 MHz, Mobile and Wireless 700 MHz- 3 GHz and Microwave and Wireless 3-12 GHz.
Having all three on the screen visibly shows what type of signals are being detected. This device allows the operator to set an alarm to reject background noise to a certain threshold, so it will only detect from or at above the frequency set.
Frequency Range: 50 MHz to 12 GHz!!!
- Detects All Types Of RF Transmissions Including Analog And Digital, Audio And Video
- Frequency Range 50 Mhz – 12 Ghz
- Separation Into 3 Bands Helps To Avoid Loss Of Sensitivity Near Strong Interference
- All Bands And One Band Display Modes
- High Sensitivity To 3G And Wireless Protocols (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Etc.)
- Working Modes: Silent, Audio And Alarm
- Adjustable Alarm Threshold
- Portable, Reliable And Easy-To-Use
- The Bargraph Shows The Momentary Rf Level
- The Histogram Displays The RF Signal Over 5 Seconds (In ‘One Band’ Display Mode)
- The Signature Displays The Possible Signal Type
- Built-In Directed Microwave Antenna
- Shock-Resistant CNC Milled Duralumin Housing
- Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery With Resource Of 6 Hours
- Controlled By MicroControllers
- 2X Built-In Oled Displays
- Frequency Range: 50 MHz – 12 GHz, Band 1: 50 – 700 MHz, Band 2: 700 MHz – 3 GHz, Band 3: 3GHz – 12 Ghz
- Charging Port: USB
- Battery Recharge Time: 4 hours
- Battery Resource: 6 Hours
- Battery: Rechargeable Li-Ion 1150mAh @ 3.7v
- Threshold settings: 48 steps
- Microwave Antenna: Built-in (band 3)
- RF Connector: SMA (band 1 & 2), 50Ohm
- Working Modes: Silent, Audio, Alarm
- Display Modes: All Bands, One Band
- Indicators: Main Display & Status Display
- Operating Temp: 14-113°F
- Rod Antenna
- Mini-USB Charging Cable
* Prevention and Detection of Electronic Harassment and Surveillance (PDEHS)
* How Do I Know If I’ve Been Bugged?
There are no reviews yet.