- WIRELESS ROCK (VIEW VIA THE INTERNET) HIDDEN CAMERA WITH QUAD-VIEW
With its weather resistant design there’s no need to worry about reliability. The rock is powered by long life batteries and is equipped with a PIR heat sensor to activate only when body heat is detected. Connect the receiver to an operational PC to monitor your hidden camera system remotely from your iPad or smart phone with the free EZ-See app.
Connect the covert USB receivers to these wireless nanny cameras and get surveillance in your security plan. Includes quad viewing and quad recording in ! All cameras stream to one receiver. Add As Many Cameras As You Need In Any Location And See On One App.!
With the integrated intelligent camera the unit will adjust to be a perfect surveillance picture in most lighting environments. The receiver features SD recording capability, USB and RCA output, and gives the user easy remote view using internet access. Never deal with IP set-up hassles again. Our next-generation wireless receiver allows quad viewing and quad recording!
Each individual receiver comes with a unique and dedicated website address for easy to use web based remote video access. No more IP hassles, router configurations, or port forwarding. Locate the website address on the label found on the back of your receiver, install ASP4 software on your PC, connect your receiver to your PC using the provided USB cable, and the unit is ready for use.
* Get Live Streaming Any Time, Anywhere!
* Playback From The Memory Card
* Easy Set Up Using QR Code
* Free Live Streaming
* See The Action Close Up Using The App With 4x Zoom Capabilities
* Event Notification/Alert Instantly. Know When Someone Enters Your Home Or Office
* Real Wi-Fi Remote View Using A Server
* Use On Any Smart Phone Or Tablet To View Video
* Records Video On A Micro Memory Card Up To 64Gb So Even If Your Wi-Fi Isn’t Working You Can
* Still Capture Video
* Add As Many Cameras As You Need In Any Location And See On One App
* Download App To As Many Devices As Needed
* Life-Time Warranty
FACT SHEET: WIRELESS ROCK (VIEW VIA THE INTERNET) HIDDEN CAMERA WITH QUAD-VIEW
* 1280 X 720 Effective Pixels
* 1/3″ Digital CMOS Image Sensor
* 140° Field Of View
* NTSC/Pal Compatible Video System
* Operating Temperature 22°F – 158°F
* 1280 x 720 Recording Resolution
* H.264 Video Compression
* Time/Date Stamp
* Up To 64GB Memory Card Capacity (Class XC1) – Confirmed With Toshiba And Samsung EVO
* Adjustable Recording Quality(Best, Better, Low)
* Multiple Video Recording Modes
* Adjustable Frame Rate (up to 15 FPS)
* AVI Video Playback Files
* Operating Temperature 32° F – 122° F
* 5V 10,000 mAh Lithium-ION Rechargeable
* 90 Days Stand by in PIR Motion Mode in Continuous Mode up to 8 Hours
* Charge Time 10 Hours
* Extra Batteries Are Available
* Wi-Fi Camera
* Quick Setup Guide
* CD w/Manual
* Rechargeable Battery
* USB Charging Cable
* 802.11 B/G/N Standards
* 3 dBi Antenna Gain
* iPhone 3GS or Higher
* iPad iOS 5.1 or Higher
* Android 2.3 or Higher
* Estimated Time In Continuous Recording Mode
* 15 FPS on 64GB up to 86 Hours on HD Resolution
* 15 FPS on 64GB up to 125 D1 Resolutions
Quick Set Up Guide:
1. Open the unit to insert the memory card into the memory card slot and connect the power supply.
2. For the battery-powered models, charge the battery pack about 10 hours for a full charge.
3. Download the “EZ-SEE” App from the Apple Store or Google Play. Open the app after it has installed.
4. In the app, press “Add” button in the top-left corner, then press the “SCAN” button in the middle of the next screen. Locate the QR code on your camera and point your smart device’s camera at the QR and the app will scan the code. After scanning, the EZ-SEE App will now directly connect your smart phone or tablet to your camera through Wi-Fi.
5. Once connected, there will be a pop-up confirming your ability to connect to the internet for remote live view. Select your Wi-Fi network and type in your password. The camera will reboot and take 1-2 minutes to come back online, at which point it will be ready for live viewing from your smart phone or tablet.