Some of the customers benefiting from the use of this innovative technology include:
* Boat Owners
* Vacation Property Owners
* Construction Sites
* Oil Fields
* Remote Power Generation Facilities
You never have to worry about lack of Internet or permanent power sources again when it comes to safe-guarding property and/or equipment in remote areas!
SOLAR-POWERED, GPS-BASED ALARM MONITORING SYSTEM
Where there is a cell signal you’ll have instant, solar-powered, battery-backup, alarm location-based notifications sent directly to your cell phone.
Our units constantly recharge the batteries in the gps units via the solar panels which insures you’ll have 24/7/365 security!
Outstanding credentials include SIRF Star III chip set and GPRS/SMS network compatibility.
Get Instant Alerts Via SMS or E-mail.
The units can be remotely accessed from any computer with Internet, anywhere in the world.
This extremely sensitive device features superior receiving ability for real-time location updates!
Our unit’s enhanced GPS sensitivity using GPRS and GSM networks, allows it to work in places where traditional GPS products fail. These features eliminate expensive and time consuming installation and makes it easy to install or remove.
When a protected “entry” is breached a location beacon will appear on the map so you can find the GPS Tracker’s location quickly and easily.
* Up To 16 Days On A Single Charge
* Quad-Band 850/900/1800/1900MHz
* Compliant to GSM phase 2/2+
* Class 4 (2W @ 900MHz)
* Class 1 (1W @ 1800/1900MHz)
* Operating Temperature Range: -10 to +50
* Backup Batteries: 1250mAh
* Dimension: 66mm x 36mm x 20mm
* Weight: 76g
* GPS Chipset: SiRF Star III
* Channels: 20 Channel all-in-view Tracking
* Reacquisition: 0.1 sec., Average
* Hot start: 1 sec., Average
* Warm Start: 38 sec. average
* Cold Start: 42 sec. Average
* SUPL 1.0 (SUPL 2.0 upgradable)
* One Input Connecter To Solar Panel
* LED indicate: Power / GSM Network / GPS
* 3 keys: Power on / Function / Reset
Online Tracking Features:
* Secure Online Access 24 Hours A Day
* Cutting Edge Mapping:
* Up-to-date Street Level Maps
* Worldwide Satellite Maps
* Aerial Zoom Photos (Metro Areas)
* 3D Maps from Google and Microsoft
* E-mail & Text Message Alerts: Upon Unauthorized Entry From Any Protected Window, Gate, Door, Fence, Etc.
* Low Power Alert
* Motion Detection
* Print Full Tracking Reports Anytime
* Street Address Level Reporting
* Splash Resistant
* Smallest & Most Sensitive GPS Technology In The World
* Rechargeable Battery Power Up To 16 Days Of Tracking
* No Software To Install – Instant Secure Online Access
Solar Panel Specs.:
* Waterproof Ip-65 Rated Junction Box: Advanced Water And Dust Proof Level (complete Protection Against Environmental Particles And Low Pressure Water Jets).
* Easy Installation
* Corrosion-Resistant Aluminum Frame For Extended Outdoor Use, Allowing The Panels To Last For Decades As Well As Withstand High Winds (2400Pa) And Snow Loads (5400Pa), Lightweight Anodized Aluminum Frame And Reinforced Safety And Anti-Reflection Coated Glass 3.2mm Thick (Tempered + Patterned)
* 10w Polycrystalline Solar Panel
Related Power: 10w
Short Circuit Current (Isc): 0.69a
Working Current (Iop): 0.58a
Output Tolerance: ±3%
Temperate Coefficient Of Isc: (010+/- 0.01)%/ ℃
Temperate Coefficient Of Voc: – (0.38 +/-0.01)%/ ℃
Temperate Coefficient Of Power Voc: -0.47%/℃
Temperature Range: -40℃o +80℃
Frame: Heavy Duty Aluminum
Kind Of Connection: Waterproof Junction Box
Guarantee Of Power: 90% Within 10 Years 80 Within 25 Years
Kind Of Glass And Its Thickness: Low Iron, High Transparency Tempered Glass Of 3.2mm
SLA Battery Voltage: 12v
Product Dimensions: 13.2 X 8.1 X 0.7 Inches ; 1.8 Pounds
Weight: 2 Pounds
(1). GPS Tracker W/Internal Battery
(1). Solar Panel
(1). Junction Box
(1). Hardwire Kit
(1). Connector For Solar To GPS Tracker
You will need to purchase a SIM card from a local GSM provider in the country the device will be used in.
There are no reviews yet.