DPL PHONE CHARGER HIDDEN CAMERA W/BUILT-IN MOTION-ACTIVATED DVR
This covert video recording system is built into a tiny package for charging up an iPhone, iPad or iPod. The DPL Phone Charger contains a little secret. Hidden in it is a high grade, high resolution, low light video camera. The recording DVR is hidden and built into the wall outlet plug.
Once in place, you can set it to motion activation or use the remote control to turn the video camera recording system on and off. Since the built in hidden DVR records to a SD card, you can quickly remove the card with the evidence and leave the unit in place for black ops covert video operations as you review evidence and continue the investigation. This is covert video at it’s best giving you law enforcement grade dependable and rugged equipment. The tiny charger hides in plain sight right out in the open and no one would ever suspect that the very product they are plugging their iPhone, iPad or iPod into is covertly video recording everything around it.
With motion activation and time/date stamping, it’s the perfect covert video recording system for anyone who has an iPhone, iPad, or iPod! Since this high grade covert video recording system is powered by the wall outlet plug, there is no limitations on time nor battery power to worry about.
* Tiny Pinhole Camera Hidden In The Dock – Allows For Continual Power While Remaining Covert
* Working Charging Station
* Motion Detection With Three Selectable Recording Intervals (1/3/5 Min)
* Remote Control Operation
* Supports TV Out
* Time/Date Stamp
* Normal Looking And Working Ipad, Iphone, Ipod
* Resolution: 640 x 480 TVL
* Frame Rate: 30fps
* Storage: Micro SD Card Up To 32GB
* Storage Consumption: ~1GB Consumed Every 40 Minutes
* Min Lux: 1.5 Lux / F.2.0
* Operation Current 500 Ma
* PC Interface: USB 2.0
* Main Unit Is 2.5″ X 2.5 ” X .5 “
* 1 X Covert DPL Phone Charger
* 1 X Cable
* 1 X RCA Jack Cable
* 1 X Camera Input / Output Cable
* 1 X AC Adaptor With Hidden DVR
* 1 X IR Remote Control
* 1 X 4GB Micro SD Card With Adapter
* Windows Up To Win8
* Mac (Not Compatible With iPhone 5)
Note: This Unit Does Not Record Audio
There are no reviews yet.