PRO-DTECH FREQUENCY DETECTOR
The PRO-DTECH is a sophisticated handheld radio frequency detection device that incorporates the ability to detect nearly any type of wireless protocol including digital frequencies such as Wi-Fi and analog frequencies reaching up to 12Ghz in range. Making this detection device extremely successful at finding unwanted surveillance threats are the two different antennas users can deploy and the demodulation feature which enables the users to hear the sound signature of the frequency.
The PRO-DTECH is a new class of a counter surveillance device. Unlike typical sweeping type devices it can detect modern ‘hidden’ bugs which use such protocols as Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. Such bugs, especially Bluetooth types, are practically undetectable by common RF detectors due to their very low transmitted power and a special type of modulation. The PRO-DTECH uses a separate channel (2.44GHz) frequency pre-selector to detect and locate Bluetooth and Wi-Fi with a much higher sensitivity. The unit then processes the demodulated signal in order to identify which protocol has been detected In addition the unit can detect most ‘conventional‘ bugging devices (FM-modulated transmitters, digital transmitters, GSM-bugs, etc.)
The Perfect Tool For Searching For Digital And Analogue Transmitters In The Following Frequency Ranges:
* Main Antenna 50Mhz – 12Ghz
* Increased Sensitivity To Bluetooth/Wi-Fi Signals Allows The Operator To
Detect Wireless Sources At Distance Of 50Cm To 2M
* Detects GSM, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi And RF
* 16-Segment Bar Graph Indicator Provides A Wide Dynamic Range
* 4 Work Modes: Silent, Sound, Vibration And Mixed
* 2 Levels Of Sensitivity (Attenuator)
* Durable Metallic Body
* Microprocessor Controlled
* Correlation Function Discovers FM-Transmitters By The Presence Of Sound Is Different Than Other Detectors.
* This Unit Can Produce A Loop-Back Effect
* A Microphone Transmitter Will Pick Up The Sound And Transmit The Beep. The Demodulation Display Will Pick Up The Transmission And Flash Simultaneously.
* Also, When The Unit Detects Other Transmissions, Different Sounds Will Come From The Unit Depending The Type Of Transmission It Detects.
* Detects Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, DECT, GSM, And RF
Unit Size: 2.75 x 4.75 x .75
Box Size: 7 x 5 x 1.50
Operation: Up to 20 Hours
* Manual Cleaning Cloth
* 2 Antennas
* Screw Driver
* 2 Batteries Size
* AAA Detector
FACT SHEET: PRO-DTECH FREQUENCY DETECTOR
Dimensions: 3″ L x 0.5″ W x 5″ H
Weight: 0lb 6oz