Protect from eavesdropping using the Audio Nullifier Basic. The Audio Nullifier Basic creates an additional barrier of noise interference making it possible to mask your conversation when confidentiality is necessary.
- Designed by TSCM countersurveilance professionals and will protect you against all types of eavesdropping when used as recommended.
- Employs a new approach to the problem of conversation protection.
- Uses a new, speech-like noise which, in the most of cases, has proven to be more efficient when compared to white noise.
- The noise has been ‘compiled’ using real human conversations and is similar to the noise of a ‘chatter’ in busy public places. This type of noise is the most effective when creating interference to voice recorders and listening devices, especially when the size of the protective device is critical.
- Is a portable, cigarette-pack sized device which can easily be transported in a pocket or a small bag.
- Has been specifically designed for situations when the safety of conversations is extremely important on the one hand, and on the other hand the protective device should be as small as possible to allow easy transportation while not giving away your intentions.
- As the unit is always nearby, it can easily be taken out and used anytime with the slightest chance of any information leakage.
- Weight .85
- Unit Size 2 x 3.25 x .75
- Box Size 7.00 x 5 x 1.50
- Indicators: Power, Volume, Level
- Controls: Power and Volume
- Power 9V
- Frequency Range 300 Hz-3600 Hz
Dimensions: 3.375” L x 2.125” W x 0.625” H
Weight: 0 lb. 14oz
Kinds of Listening Devices Rendered Useless By The Audio Nullifier Basic
- Voice Recorders
- Radio Microphones
- GSM/3G “Bugs”
- Body-carried Video Cameras – Watches, Ties, etc. (Jamming of Acoustics)
- Wired Microphones
- Any Other Type of Audio Surveillance
- Leather Case
- 1 9V Battery