N2200 HAND-HELD DRUG DETECTOR
The lightweight, built-to-last N2200 easily processes dirty street drugs, and delivers consistent, dependable performance. Featuring a robust, reusable sampling screen and an easy-to-read display, this versatile unit is convenient to set up, operate and maintain.
* Delivers Laboratory-grade Accuracy To The Field
* Rapid, Accurate And Easy To Read Results In Seconds
* Detects Dirty Street Drugs
* No Radioactive Source
* Low Maintenance And Consumable Costs
Overall Dimensions (L x W x H):
43.2 x 12.1 x 15.9 cm
17.0 x 4.8 x 6.3 in.
Unit Weight: 5.23 kg (11.53 lb) with battery
Unit Dimensions: 51 x 12.5 x 14 cm (20 x 5 x 4.5 in) (L x W x H)
Shipping Weight: 23 kg (51 lb)
Shipping Dimensions: 79 x 52 x 29 cm (31 x 20.4 x 11.4 in) (L x W x H)
Designed to withstand the most rugged environments, the lightweight N2200 is virtually impervious to outside contaminants. Featuring a robust, reusable sampling screen and an easy-to-read display, this versatile unit is extremely convenient to set up, operate and maintain. DPL is a global leader in explosives, chemical and narcotics detection.
Detector: Gas Spectrometry/Surface Ionization
Analysis Time: Less than 40 seconds
Detects: Cocaine, Opiates, Cannabis, Amphetamines
Detection Level: Nanogram sensitivity
Sample Collection: Particulates
Warm-up Time: 20 minutes maximum from a cold start
Alarms: LED indicator lights, audible alarm
Power Supply: 12 volt DC rechargeable battery pack 12 volt AC adapter 100-240V
Communication: RS-232 serial output port
Data Storage: 1,000 retrievable data records with SD flash memory for unlimited backup storage.
Control: Power switch, keypad, volume control, automatic sample switch
Operating Temp.: -5oto55oC(23oto131oF)
Storage Temp.: -5oto65oC(23oto149oF)
One year return to manufacturer
FACT SHEET: N2200 HAND-HELD DRUG DETECTOR
- Cost-effective: The N2200 is your cost-effective choice, with low
maintenance and consumable costs.
- Portable: The N2200 is self-contained, lightweight and comes in a fully equipped, rugged carrying case – ready to use when and where you need it.
- Easy-to-Use: The N2200 offers a simple, one-step operating
process and its LCD gives a clear view of the results. Its simplicity and
ease-of-use make the N2200 ideal for all your security and law
- Flexible Power Sources: The N2200 comes with a choice of 12
volt DC rechargeable battery pack, standard plug-in and vehicle
adapter power options convenient for use in a variety of field
- Sensitive and Selective: The N2200 can detect minute traces
of cocaine, opiates (heroin and morphine), cannabis (marijuana
and hashish) and amphetamine-type stimulants (amphetamine,
ecstasy and methamphetamine) , making it a valuable partner in
critical drug detection scenarios.
- No Radioactive Source: The N2200 operates without a
radioactive source, eliminating operator, environmental and
OPERATING THE N2200
A sample is obtained from a suspected article using a cotton glove. The
sample is then transferred to a screen which is inserted into the sampling
port. The N2200 then processes the sample immediately and provides
a detailed analysis in seconds. All results are indicated on the LCD and by a
volume-adjustable audio alarm, making detection a simple one-step process.
The N2200 is the reliable choice in hand-held drug detection for:
- Security forces
- Correctional Facilities
- Custom and border control
- Aviation and marine carriers
- Postal and courier services
- Private Industry
. . . Worldwide