DPL-OBD VEHICLE TRACKER
* Real-Time GPS Updates Up To Every 1 Minute. Nationwide Coverage (USA).
* Required Monthly Subscription As Low As $14.99
* Use Any Internet Enabled Device. No Software Required. Also Works With Iphone/Ipad/Android/Blackberry.
* Unlimited Email And Text Message Alerts For Tampering, Speeding, Geofence, Etc.
* No Installation. Simply Plugs Into OBD-II Port On Every Vehicle Manufactured Since 1996.
* No Long Term Contracts. Cancel Any Time.
Item Weight: 1.6 ounces
Product Dimensions: 3.5 x 2.1 x 0.9 inches
The DPL-OBD Vehicle Tracker is a small GPS tracking device that plugs directly into the OBD port of any vehicle.
No Tools Or Wiring Required.
Simply Plug The Tracker In And Your Set To Go.
All passenger vehicles and lightweight trucks manufactured after 1995 are equipped with an OBD port that can be easily found within 3 feet of the steering wheel. The our unit is used by businesses tracking their vehicles and personnel for verification of employee time sheets and customer billing. This tracker gives peace of mind to parents keeping an eye on their teen drivers or monitoring the location of an aging loved one.
You receive unlimited email and text message notifications of speeding, excessive idling, zone alerts (when the vehicle enters or leaves specific locations), ignition status, voltage etc. as well as detailed reports of daily stops or of all activity.
Dual Network Support. Every device operates on the top 2 wireless networks for maximum coverage.
Select the Plan that fits your needs:
15 Min $14.99
5 Min $19.99
2 Min $24.99
1 Min $34.99
The DPL-OBD Vehicle Tracker requires a monthly subscription with no long term contracts so you can cancel at any time. There are no hidden fees or additional charges. Sign-up information is included with your order.
5.0 out of 5 stars
Device takes 5 seconds to plant and service is easy to activate. January 17, 2012 By Christopher B. Abrams
I bought this device to track my girlfriend’s car. Here is how easy it was to install. I popped the GPS Tracker unit into the OBD port of my girlfriend’s car while she was in the car with me and I was driving. OBD ports are on all cars made past 1995 and they should be within reach of the driver – usually under the steering wheel and is basically hidden. The OBD port is powered all the time, so you will know if the device has been purposely or accidentally removed.
Record the unit’s serial number before you plant the tracker because billing will need that number when you call them to activate the device. Also, they will need your credit card number, but the first month’s service is free. I paid for the most expensive plan, which is 39/mo.
All the data you need is accessible to you via any web browser (IE, Firefox, Safari and chrome all work).
Tracking Features: The device records and transmits, speed, location and heading at 1 min intervals.
How to Access the Data: This is a real-time tracking device. You log into the company’s website, after you have activated the device and you will immediately see the location of the vehicle’s location on Google Maps.
Alerting Features: You can set up alerts to send a text or email when the following events are triggered:
(1) Ignition is turned on or off
(2) Unit is removed – text is sent indicating the car’s vin# once it is back online. Basically, if the driver tries to pull it and place it in a different vehicle, you will know the moment it is plugged back in.
(3) The driver exceeds the speed limit that you designate in the online tool.
(4) The driver accelerates or brakes aggressively
(5) The driver goes outside of an area you specify.
Reporting Features: You can pull granular reports by hour, day, week, etc to track where the vehicle went during a specified time frame.
Overall, this device is near flawless.