CACTUS PLANT HIDDEN CAMERA W/BUILT-IN MOTION-ACTIVATED DVR
Day/Night Operation: Automatically changes from Sony Ex-View Color to Sony Ex-view ultra low light (.0001 Lux) when light levels fall below .05 Lux. (Optional)
* Pre-Record D1- 6 Seconds Pre Activation Video Added To Each File
* 64GB SD Card Support-320 Hours Recording
* Made In USA
* Sony High Resolution CCD Camera
* HD Resolution 1280 x 720 For True 720p Video Digital Recording
* Pre-Record D1
* 64GB SDHC Card Support: 320 Hours Recording At Full 30 Fps- (Records 5 Hours Per GB On Lower Capacity SD Cards) Hundreds Of Hours Possible With Lower Frame Rate Selections.
* Firmware Upgrade: New Firmware Can Be Quickly Installed Via USB Port And SD Card
* Embedded Time/Date Stamp: Embedded In Video Time/Date Stamp Is Seen On Both Playback From Unit And Pc Via SD Card.
* Enhanced Motion Activation: Not Only Is Sensitivity Adjustable, But Also Features A “Grid” Setting With Multiple Blocks To Eliminate Unwanted Triggers In The Camera View Such As A Computer Screen Or Rotating Fan.
* Event Search Function: Property And Fist Image Of Selected File Is Displayed To Quickly Find A Particular Event.
* IR Remote Control: For Setting System Parameters And Arming And Disarming Unit
* Low Light Color CCD Camera .05 Lux 550 LOR With B&W Switching In Low Light 0.0001 Lux (Optional)
* Adjustable Motion Activation
* Image Size Dependant On Amount Of Motion (25kb ~ 160kb @ 30fps)
* Approximate Video Record Time – 5 Hours Per 1GB
* Camera Field of View: 90 Degrees
* * Uses VLC Media Player (Mac or PC) or DivX Media Player On SD Card Playback (PC, Mac). Download Free From The Internet.
* Video File Type: MPEG4
* Playback Speed: X2/ X4/ X8/ X16/
Take Pictures In Preview Mode: Press “Play” Button On The Remote Control.
Note: Recording Ceases 5 Seconds After Motion Stops.
* We Reserve the Right to Change Pictures, Videos, Specs., Prices and Descriptions Without Notice.
Two Playback Options – Recorded images/video can be played back directly from the unit by simply connecting the included RCA cable to your TV/Monitor and touching the play button on IR remote control. SD card can also be removed from unit and played on your PC via included SD card. No additional PC software needed.
No extra costs! Our system includes the DVR/Camera, One SD card (1Gb), RCA video connector cable for use with your TV/Monitor, IR remote control, Rechargeable (20Hrs.) Battery and instruction manual.
FACT SHEET: CACTUS PLANT HIDDEN CAMERA W/BUILT-IN MOTION-ACTIVATED DVR
* Cactus Plant Hidden Camera with Built-in DVR (Digital Video Recorder)
* 1Gb SD card.
* Complete easy to understand instruction book
* Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery (20Hrs. Continuous) and 1 year stand-by.
* Everything you need to plug unit in an start using instantly.
Weight: 3-6 Lbs.
Dimensions: Approx. 12 inches high and 3 inches at the base. (Actual size may vary).
Recommended Application: Hide cactus near bushes, trees or shrubs. Please do not put water directly on the cactus as it is weather-resistant and NOT water-proof!.
If you require Internet-Capable Solutions Please Click Here
Optional: 3.5″ TFT LCD “Set Up” Monitor
3.5 ” Portable LCD “Set Up” Monitor Specially designed for surveillance systems, this portable high resolution TFT LCD monitor is ideal for setting up our DVR Based Hidden Cameras.
A single connector cable plugs into DVR Based Hidden Camera and into monitor, allowing quick set up of system parameters and camera viewing angle.
Videos can even be played back directly from the DVR Based Hidden Cameraand viewed on the LCD monitor.
Also great for CCTV installers, camera view can be adjusted and focused at installation. Included wrist strap allows for hands free viewing while setting up any CCTV camera. Powered for hours on rechargeable nickle-hydro batteries, unit can also accept “AA” batteries.
* 3.5″ TFT LCD Monitor
* (4) Rechargeable Batteries
* Wall Charger
* Wall Bracket
* AV (RCA) Input Cable
* AV (RCA) Output Cable
* Wrist Strap
* BNC to RCA Converter
* User Manual
|Pixel||480 x 360|
|Power in||DC 9V|
|power out||DC 5V|
|Power supply||4pcs batteries|
Note: The Buttons Read as Follows: Menu, Up, Down & Escape